Growth is key in everything you do, and Taylor lives by this mantra. No matter the circumstance he is always...
Why You Should Have Your Property Managed
New Zealanders have a long-standing tradition of wanting to Do It Ourselves – we are great DIOers in other words. Because of our geographic isolation, we have had to improvise, to find a solution ourselves, yet, the question has to be – at what opportunity cost.
Unquestionably, our most successful Landlords have a network or team of professionals supporting their investment growth efforts.
Valuers, Mortgage Brokers, Sales Agents, Property Managers and Property Finders should all be members of your Alliance network, focused on one goal, assisting you in achieving your desired property investment goals.
Harcourts Hoverd & Co Property Management are certainly leaders in our industry, and have achieved an enviable status and reputation by focusing on key investment outcomes to. . .
- Maximise your investment Returns/yields
- Maximise your capital growth
- Maximise your portfolio growth &
- Maximise your net worth
After all, why bother getting involved in this potentially high-risk game of real life monopoly if these aren’t the results you desire.
So, once you have invested in property, then invest in Peace of Mind by partnering with Harcourts Hoverd & Co Property Management to take over the management of your investment for you, a team of dedicated professionals who specialise in Auckland property management each and every day.
Consider some of these issues. . .
- How often will you be checking to ensure you are receiving market rent?
- Do you want to be bothered by tenants – particularly the more demanding ones?
- How quickly are you likely to respond to maintenance issues, and will you have the trades’ people available at a moment’s notice to resolve issues as they arise?
- Have you negotiated the best possible rates for maintenance work, yet still achieve preferential priority response times from your contractors?
- Have you got systems in place to check your rent is paid, and more importantly to meet your legal obligations when recovering rent arrears?
- At the click of one button, are you able to initiate the marketing machine, advertising your available property in all major advertising media? So many times we see the daily grind of work life delay the advertising of properties resulting in loss of rent, and when you consider the high rents in Auckland today, time is absolutely of the essence.
Hoverd & Co Property Management are a team of dedicated professionals where our core business, our sole focus, our primary mission in life is to efficiently and effectively manage your property investments so that you don’t have to, leaving you to focus your time where it should be directed on. . .
- Searching for more property to buy to add to your portfolio or
- Appreciating the fact that you are far less stressed and no longer have property/tenant hassles, leaving you with much more free time for family fun, rest and recreation.
And the big thing here also is that to move your property to Hoverd & Co Property Management in Auckland is simply a phone call or click away. Once we have your authority to act on your behalf, we do EVERYTHING else for you, you don’t even have to talk to your current managers if you do not wish to – and the whole transition is totally seamless, both for you and your tenant.
Our New Business Team is responsible for providing investors with current market information, rental appraisals and a smooth transition when you join Hoverd & Co Property Management as a new client.
Our business development managers are available to discuss all of your property management requirements and create a solution to meet your individual needs.
We guarantee that if you transfer the management of your property to Hoverd & Co Property Management it will be accomplished smoothly and without stress for you or your tenants.
Having your property professionally managed by Hoverd & Co Property Management means you will receive. . .
- Open, honest, regular communication from
- Your own dedicated, professionally trained property manager who will be your single point of contact
- Supported by a well-educated and trained support staff of Leasing specialists, who are solely focused on securing the best possible quality tenant for you in the shortest time frame possible.
- Also ably supported by Administrators and Accounting department staff ensuring that you receive the Re-defined service our clients are now happily familiar with.
- You will receive the benefits of the latest in Information Technology and software systems to create and market and manage your property to the widest possible audience so that we can secure an excellent tenant for you as quickly as we possibly can.
- Suggestions on how you can increase the returns on your property over time
- Easy to read monthly statements detailing all the transaction that have been processed for your properties, so that you are totally aware of the financial status of your investment.
- On-Line Client Portal – giving you access to all the statements, transactions, invoices and accounting details whenever you need them. Print out monthly and year end statements at your convenience.
- 24/7 Personal service for you and your tenant
- On-Line appraisal service, where you can have your market rent checked within 24 hours.
- Subscribe to on-going market research, providing you with information on how you can improve the results of your investment goals via our Hoverd & Co Research portal.
Where numbers are a critical factor in the operation of our business we need the sharp, analytical mind of a...
Bhavna is our pocket rocket, our petite petticoat of power, our driver of results in her chosen world of property...
New to NZ from Sth Africa, Kristie brings with her a wealth of book-keeping experience for clients from a variety...
Sue is Hoverd & Co’s Queen of Quality. Hyper focused on systems and details for her Clients Sue has experience...
Helen is our power house of energy and empowerment where s–l–o–w is not a word in her vocabulary or life. Moving at...